Wednesday, May 20, 2009

new survey results on investment in africa

Hi Toby

I'm reaching out to you because I thought you and the readers of Green Citizen would be fascinated by what my firm has recently uncovered about the attitudes toward corporate investment in Africa among leading U.S. corporations -- according to senior officers of 30 American Fortune 100 corporations we interviewed. Why has Africa not attracted more interest from the U.S. business community? We have collected all of the answers and case studies into a news release introducing a study that launched today commissioned by the US Chamber of Commerce:

http://www.usafricainvestment.com

We're very excited about the revelations in this paper and would love it if you could let your readers know about what we've uncovered through a post or a tweet. If you are able to post please let me know so that I can share it with the team. If you have any questions or would like to speak to the partners who wrote this paper, let me know and I will set it up.

Thank you so much,

Fabiane

--
Fabiane Dal-Ri
fabiane@usafricainvestment.com

No comments: